I have spent all these years doing family sessions, portraits, events, etc. There are many things I enjoy about photography. It is truly my passion. Since starting into Real Estate Photography I have fallen in love with it. Every time I go to a property I see it as my opportunity to showcase the home the best I can in order for it to sell. Its more a work of art. Its my canvas to show it in its best light.
Why choose a professional photographer vs using a cell phone?
1. You have 20 seconds to catch the eye of a potential buyer when they are looking at a listing.
2. A pictures is worth 1000 words. Not only do better pictures sell homes faster, but they tend to keep the price higher longer.
3. When looking at listings, professional photos get 139% more clicks than point and shoot camera photos.
4. Professional photography needs to be part of your group. Having this service makes you look more professional to your sellers and your peers.
5. Better photos = more showings, and more offers on the listing.